SHAZANA ABDUL AZIZ
Tel: +603-2092 4822
Shazana is a Senior Associate in the firm and is currently assisting Puan Hafidah Aman Hashim in matters related to banking and finance (both Islamic and conventional), corporate and commercial matters and conveyancing matters.
Amongst the banking and finance matters she was involved in were:-
- Preparation of financing documents in relation to facilities granted by financial institutions and development financial institutions.
- Conversion of an exempt finance company’s existing conventional loans to Islamic facilities.
- Conversion of several financial institutions’ existing Islamic facilities to Commodity Murabahah facilities.
- Drafting of several financial institutions’ standard financing documents.
- Restructuring of existing facilities.
- Cross-border financings.
Amongst the corporate and commercial matters she was involved in were:-
- Due diligence investigations on companies for the purpose of acquisitions, joint ventures, subscription of shares and funding.
- Drafting of memorandum of agreements, joint venture agreements, share sale agreements, shareholder agreements and subscription of shares agreement.
Amongst the conveyancing matters she was involved in were:-
- Housing projects ranging from high end condominiums to landed.
- Drafting of lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements and development agreements for developers, corporations and individuals.
Education & Qualifications
Shazana graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Degree from International Islamic University, Malaysia in 2009. She chambered at the firm and was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2010.