SITI NORAFIQAH HASSANOR
Tel: +603-2092 4822
Norafiqah is currently assisting Puan Sharifah Shafika Alsagoff in documentation and advisory works in matters relating to corporate banking and finance in both conventional and Islamic, as well as conveyancing matters.
Amongst the matters that Norafiqah has been exposed to include:
- The proposed issuance of Islamic medium term notes pursuant to a Sukuk Wakalah Programme of up to RM2.5 billion in nominal value by the subsidiary of a public listed company;
- The proposed acquisition of the issued and paid up share capital shares of a private company;
- The documentation process for rectification of titles for few housing projects;
- The documentation process for various financing facilities granted by financial institutions and Islamic financial institutions to its borrower/customer;
- The documentation process for various housing projects.
Education & Qualifications
Norafiqah graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Degree from University Teknologi Mara in February 2016. She was in the chambers of Hafidah Aman Hashim and was admitted to the Malaysian Bar as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya on 14th of April 2017.