NURUL IZZAH JANNAH MOHD RASIDI
Tel: +603-2092 4822
Izzah is currently involved in assisting the partners in documentation and corporate advisory work. She also assists in corporate banking, both Islamic and conventional and some conveyancing matters. Izzah also assists the partners in drafting of legal documents, conducting research and attending to the administrative matters of various files.
Amongst the matters that Izzah has been exposed to include, inter alia, the following:
- Drafting of security documents and assisting to the completion of documentations to change the nature of financing from Bai’ Al Inah to Commodity Murabahah between a Financial Institute and their Customers;
- Preparing security documents and assisting to the completion of documentations for corporate clients who acquire financing from various financial institutions for working capital, financing project and construction and also restructuring of existing financing;
- Due diligence exercise in advising local companies in respect of mergers and acquisitions of non-listed companies;
- Attending to the relevant administrative matters and assisting to the completion of various corporate exercises for local companies; and
- Assisting to the completion of documentations for individual clients for purchase of property.
Education & Qualifications
Izzah graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Degree from Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) in 2015. She was in the chambers of Hafidah Aman Hashim and was called to the Malaysian Bar on 22nd February 2017.