NURUL HANANI BINTI AHMAD
Tel: +603-2092 4822
Hanani underwent pupillage at Messrs. Mohamed Ridza & Co. under the tutelage of his pupil master, Encik Mohamad Nazran Basirun. He is retained by Messrs. Mohamed Ridza & Co. as an associate and currently involved in assisting Encik Mohamad Nazran Basirun in documentation and corporate advisory work.
Amongst the corporate work that Hanani has been exposed to were:
- Assisting the partners in drafting of legal documents, conducting research and attending the administrative matters in respect of the legal services provided:
- To a statutory body in respect of the proposed acquisition of property in Kuala Lumpur;
- To a private limited company involved in bioconversion technology development in respect of the proposed waste management agreement with local municipal council;
- To a leading telecommunication provider in Malaysia on various corporate matters;
- To an LPG company in Malaysia on various corporate matters;
- To a corporate group based in Malaysia with business interest in the automotive, aviation, construction, defence and engineering sectors in respect of its constitution;
- To a private limited company in respect of the proposed acquisition of 100% equity in a company involved in telecommunication facilities provider; and
- To a State Agency in Malaysia with regards to the disposal of land; and
- To a Malaysian based construction company with respect to the agreement for assets, building and facilities management.
- Conducting legal due diligence exercise on technology based companies in various sectors including aircrafts, mobile application software development, telecommunication and manufacturing for the purpose of legal advisory in corporate and commercial matters.
Education & Qualifications
Hanani graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Degree from Universiti Teknologi MARA in 2016 and she is currently pursuing Postgraduate Diploma in Syariah Law and Practice. Hanani was called to the Malaysian Bar on 17th November 2017.