HALIMAH SAADIYAH ABDUL RAHMAN
Tel: +603-2092 4822
Halimah is currently involved in assisting the partners in documentation and corporate advisory work. She also assists in corporate banking, both Islamic and conventional and conveyancing matters. Halimah also assists the partners in drafting of legal documents, conducting research and attending to the administrative matters of various files.
Among the matters that Halimah has been exposed to include:
- Drafting of security documents to change the nature of financing from Bai’ Al Inah to Commodity Murabahah between a Financial Institute and their Customers
- Due diligence exercise in advising local companies in respect of mergers and acquisitions of non-listed companies;
- Advising local oil and gas company on proposed joint venture with an international company;
- Preparing security documentations for individual client as well as corporate clients who acquire financing from various financial institutions for working capital, financing project and construction;
- Drafting of sale and purchase agreement for individual clients for purchase of property
- Preparing and vetting of sale and purchase agreement for development projects in Sri Rampai, Puchong and Klang.
Education & Qualifications
Halimah graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Degree from Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) in 2014. She was in the chambers of Hafidah Aman Hashim and was called to the Malaysian Bar in 2015.